How did I get so lucky???? I’ve been blessed to be nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by not one but TWO wonderful bloggers! The first nomination comes from Mackenzie at Life With An Illness and the second comes from Kim at I Tripped Over A Stone. Both of these ladies are fantastic, and their blogs reflect that!
Mackenzie writes about her experiences living with several chronic conditions and she maintains a positive attitude no matter what she’s experiencing at the time. Her blog is a great mixture of positivity and practical advice. Please be sure to go check out her blog here.
Kim is the very first fibromyalgia blogger I followed and she has a heart for helping others who live with fibromyalgia. Her blog is a wonderful resource chock-full of information. Please stop by and check it out here.
Many, many thanks to both of you ladies! I am truly honored!
What is the Unique Blogger Award?
It’s an informal award created by bloggers for bloggers. Its purpose is to celebrate individuality and uniqueness.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing and love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people.
- Ask them three questions
1. What makes you happy? (Is it a person, hobby, or food?) Could I say all three? Ha ha…just kidding! Only halfway though…. I love spending time with my family and friends, and that usually includes food at some point. My hobbies help me relax, so they make me happy as well. What makes me happiest, though, is being of service to others.
2. What is one goal you want to accomplish? Develop a system for my blogging. There are so many things that need to be done to not only write a good blog, but to grow it, and I feel I need to get a better system in place to get everything done. Right now, half the time I feel like I’m chasing my own tail. :o)
3. If you could talk to your teenage self, what kind of advice would you give yourself? Trust God, trust yourself, and always do what’s right rather than just doing what’s easiest. You don’t need to strive for others’ approval; your worth is not determined by others’ opinions of you, but by who you are, a unique person created for a purpose only you can fulfill.
Tell us three things about yourself using photos!
There are so many wonderful blogs out there it’s hard to choose just a few. These have some of the most unique voices I’ve found and are the ones I make sure I never miss because they touch me in some special way. Some of these blogs are award-free, so this will be more of an acknowledgement of their stellar, unique blogs than an actual nomination, but I just HAD to include them in my list!
1. What is your idea of an ideal vacation?
2. Who is your personal hero and why?
3. Please share your favorite quote with us. (Okay, not really a question, but you get the idea….)
For my nominees – your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to follow the rules listed above and answer the questions I’ve asked. Whether or not you choose to accept it, please accept my appreciation for your great blogs.
Again, many thanks to Mackenzie and Kim for the nominations! I am grateful for the recognition. Please stop by and check out their blogs when you have a chance.